5200 Series All Glass Sliding Door
The record 5200 Series Sliding Door System is a visually please system that removes unsightly framing members to provide an expansive viewed opening. Ideal for museums, auto dealerships and other locations that demand elegance, the 5200 is also available in full breakout configurations. Able to be painted, clad or specially anodized, the 5200 can match most any specified storefront.
Offering a wide breadth of configurations and functions, the record 5200 series assures the architect and building owner a wide array of capabilities in ensuring the most safe, secure and attractive entranceway available by choosing from the following options:
Different operating modes
- Automatic mode with full opening width
- Automatic mode with reduced opening width
- Automatic mode in one-way (exit only) for traffic control
- Adjustable reduced opening mode
- Continuously open: door opens and remains in open position; either full open or reduced opening width
- Off mode: door can be moved by hand
- Safety sensors (self-monitoring holding beams) in the clear opening of the door prevent the door from shutting if persons or objects are in the detection zone.
- Safety automatic reversing mechanism: if the door leaves are inhibited when closing, they are immediately re-opened (automatic reverse 2-step adjustable). If the door leaves are hindered when opening, they are immediately stopped.
- The position of the obstacle is stored and will be slowly approached during the next door movement.
- Even in the case of power failure, the emergency fail close or the emergency opening is assured by the optional emergency power options.
- Sidelite protection – additional sensors located above the opening path of the door will slow the opening if a person or object will inhibit the door opening normally.
- Clear line of site unhindered by verticle stiles
- Single slide or bipart packages available
- For use with 1/2" tempered glass