record 8600 Series Overhead Concealed Operator
The record 8600 series is an overhead concealed version of the heavy duty 8100 series swing door operator. Utilizing the same durable and silent operator assembly, you can be confident that the ohc versions are perfectly suited for healthcare, retail and other heavily used entrance ways.
The 8600 series overhead concealed swing door operator is a heavy duty operator ideal for retail applications and other entranceways that are suited to confidently and reliably handle the busiest of traffic patterns. By being mounted between the door frame and used with a concealed arm, the 8600 series also provides the end user with an aesthetically pleasing yet functional opening. The 8600 series is an overhead concealed version of the heavy duty 8100 series swing door operator. Utilizing the same durable and silent operator assembly, you can be confident that the 8600 version is perfectly suited for healthcare, retail and other heavily used entrance ways. The 8600 series is used on center pivoted doors only. The record 8600 overhead concealed package incorporates the 8100 series operator but is supplied complete with a narrow stile, center pivoted aluminum door panel, standard 1 ¾” X 4 ½” jambs, cylinder and lock; push bar; offset-pull handle; finger guards and threshold (medium and wide stiles also available.)
- Exceptional design for unequaled reliability
- Arm is concealed for an appealing appearance
- All record swing door systems break out for emergency egress to allow in swinging doors to swing out in case of emergency
- Works with new or existing door frames
- Comes complete with optional sensors, decals and guide rails when ordered to ensure compliance with ANSI specifications.
- Advanced controller allows for programmability to meet ANSI A 156.19 for low energy requirements or A 156.10 power operated compliance
- The door may also be used manually with power on or off, without fear of damage to the operator.
- Since it is virtually the same control system as the 8100 series, the 8600 series is full featured and easily coordinates with other electrified hardware.
- Push to start applications eliminate the need for additional activation accessories and complex field wiring
- Latch assist function assures closing in areas with heavy stack conditions commonly associated with doors in air conditioned and heated environments